Type| Totally owned part
Industry| Eating places
Founded| Wichita, Kansas (1958)
Founder(s)| Dan and Frank Carney
Headquarters| 7100 Corporate Travel
Plano, Texas 75024, United States.
Number of locations| 11, 139 (worldwide by 2012)
Key people| David C. Novak, Chairman
Scott Berggren, Director
Products| Italian-American cuisine
pizza · pasta · desserts
Employees| 150, 000+
Parent| PepsiCo (1977–1997)
Yum! Brands (1997–present)
Lasagna Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different styles of pizza along with side dishes including salad, pasta, wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread. Corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc., it is a part of Yum! Brands, Inc., the world's major restaurant organization. As of 2012, there were a lot more than 6, 1000 Pizza Shelter restaurants in the usa, and more than 5, 139 store spots in 94 other countries and territories around the world. HISTORY OF PIZZA:
About Pizza, Some will tell you Italy. That's incorrect. What you understand as pizzas came into vogue around the time of Napoleon as well as the French trend. Italians, regarded as lovers of fine foodstuff and wine beverages perfected and imported this terrific dish to America. From here that quickly endeared itself to mass development and re-export to the remaining world. Excellent appetite! HISTORY OF PIZZA HUT:
Pizza Shelter was founded in 1958 simply by brothers Kemudian and Frank Carney in their hometown of Wichita, Kansas. When a good friend suggested beginning a pizzas parlor—then a rarity—they decided that the idea could prove effective, and they obtained $600 from their mother to start out a business with partner Ruben Bender. Letting a small building at 503 South Stone cold bluff in the downtown area Wichita and purchasing secondhand gear to make pizzas, the Carneys and Bender opened the first Lasagna Hut restaurant; on beginning night, that they gave french fries away to encourage community interest. A year later, in 1959, Pizza Hut was incorporated in Kansas, and Dick Hassur opened the first franchise unit in Topeka.
* 1958 Outspoken and Lalu Carney available the first Pizza Hut in Wichita, Kansas.
* 1972 1000 restaurants are wide open throughout the UNITED STATES.
2. 1973 Pizzas Hut travelled international
* 1977 PepsiCo bought Pizza Shelter.
* 1980 Baking pan Pizza was introduced.
* 1982 The UK partnership started among PepsiCo and Whitbread.
5. 1994 10, 000 Pizzas Huts had been open for people who do buiness.
* 97 PepsiCo decided to focus on their very own drinks organization. As a result, Tricon Global Restaurants was born, resulting in the largest restaurant brand on the globe. Tricon started to be the partner company with Whitbread.
* 2002 Tricon Global became YUM! Brands Incorporation.
5. 2006 Whitbread sold their very own share of the joint venture to Yum! Brands Inc. Lasagna Hut UK Ltd was now 100% owned by simply Yum!
* 08 We bought Godfather's Pizza in Ireland in europe with twenty eight stores.
Pizza Shelter Pakistan�:
French fries Hut started its procedures in Pakistan with its 1st restaurant back in 1993. The journey that started in that case continues to this very day, as the chain includes over forty five outlets propagate all across Pakistan, and is probably the largest restaurant chain in Pakistan. Karachi the business centre of the nation also is the most populated consumer center point for Pizzas Hut in Pakistan. The Clifton wall plug of Pizzas Hut offers won several regional rewards for exceptionally high product sales volumes, due to loyalty of your Customers. The team at Lasagna Hut features launched various amazing flavours and toppings during each of our time here, in addition to the beloved and timeless timeless classics, and regularly strives to offer new and ever-better likes. The vitally acclaimed leading, Chicken Tikka, which has hidden the world since its creation, was introduced initially in Pakistan. Our Customers prefer us because of the innovative companies concepts, and the consistently dangerous of services, quality and standards we set and meet...